Pacific Security Force Pvt Ltd affirms its commitment to provide a safe and healthy workplace for all its employees and workmen and ensure that its operations are carried out in a manner that protects the environment and community in general.
1. Training of employees / workmen on various aspects of safety is a continuous process so as to inculcate a positive attitude towards adopting safe work practices.
2. Promoting a positive work culture based on improving our SHE performance.
3. To complete all works of engineering construction on schedule without any downtime attributable to accidents or fire at the work site.
4. To minimize safety hazards by ensuring a high degree of housekeeping is always maintained.
5. Identifying and eliminating / controlling hazards and pollution that could cause accidents, illness or damage to environment.
6. Complying with all applicable Safety, Health & Environmental legislation.
7. Integrating safety, health & environmental procedures into every operation of Pacific Security Force Pvt Ltd.
Health and Safety Risk Assessment Policy (including reference to violence and aggression)
Display Screen Equipment Policy
Stress Management Policy
Manual Handling Guidance
Lone working Guidance (including reference to violence and aggression)
Guidance on First Aid
Emergency Evacuation Procedures
Accident and Incident Procedures
Pacific Security Force Pvt Ltd believes that accidents are preventable and therefore “one accident is one too many”. We integrate Safety and Health in the management of our business in such a way that all activities are considered with a perspective of prevention of all types of accidents and protection of the people at work. To advance a strong safety culture that effectively prevents accidents, we establish local safety and health organizations that provide specialist advice to managers and employees.
We regularly monitor this statement to ensure that the objectives are being achieved. We review and revise it where necessary, in the light of legislative or organizational changes.